It's pretty last minute but I'm just gonna leave this here.
Click here to vote Gunnerkrigg Court for Best Webcomic!
Copied from closetextrovert:
I saw a thing on Coelasquid's blog where an ask commented that Gunnerkrigg fans weren't really arguing their case beyond "GC rules, Goblins stinks," so here's why I think Gunnerkrigg court is awesome and deserves to win the $100 prize:
1. Well-written young female lead characters
2. Fascinating fantasy world
3. Good use of mythological elements (When Coyote is one of your supporting characters you know you're in for an awesome ride)
4. A "technology vs. nature/magic" theme that DOESN'T paint one side as purely good or bad, instead showing the actions of the people on either side and pushing the idea of balance like it's a Miyazaki film
5. A plot that is large and complex, with new developments raising more questions than answers, and yet it keeps moving at a good pace and you're drawn along because it's clear the author knows where he's going with this
6. Speaking of the author, Tom Siddell recently quit his job to work on the comic full time and could use the money/attention! EDIT: Whoa snap he's donating the money to child's play? Awesome.
And I still say the guy should get plenty of attention for such an awesome comic, so this argument stands.
And those are my reasons why I really want GC to win this, guys. If you haven't voted yet please do so, and spread the word!
Tom Siddell is a wonderful artist and I really think he deserves to win this tournament. Vote now if you still haven't! Actually, even if you did, you can vote again!